Who We Are
Our nine different departments, made up of both missionary and national staff, are committed to empowering AIM Members, as wells as those from other like-minded organizations, to better disciple the peoples of Africa. We demonstrate this Christ-like caring support by providing effective provision of quality services.
The ABS teams understand that missionary needs can be vastly different and unique, and we are always working to better assist missionaries while they are on the field.
We are God-centered.
- Our highest calling is to bring glory to God.
- We are committed to being disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We are committed to being Christ-like in character, both corporately and individually.
- Prayer is foundational to all we do.
We are ministry-focused.
- We strive to provide Christ-like caring support to those who use our services.
- Both our services, and those who serve, will be characterized by professionalism.
- We strive to act honorably in all our ministry activities.
- We strive to be prudent stewards of all our resources.
We are relationally-oriented.
- We strive for unity in all our relationships.
- We commit ourselves to maintaining and enhancing the well being of our families.
- ABS personnel seek out opportunities to disciple, mentor, and nurture others.
- We strive to develop and maintain partnerships that enhance ministry and glorify God.
- We respect diversity and strive to understand our host culture.
- We strive for open and clear communication, both internally and externally.
Please contact each individual department if you need specific directions to their location.