AIM Care: Missionary Counselling
Counseling services are provided primarily at our Karen (Nairobi), Kenya and Kampala, Uganda offices. In situations when it is appropriate, we also provide distance counseling services over secure video conference platforms such as Zoom.
Both offices have loaning libraries for the missionary community’s use. The Karen office as peaceful gardens with a large pavilion with picnic tables as well as a large conference hall for meetings.
How We Serve
- Counseling individuals, couples, and families
- Providing psychiatric care, diagnosis, and medication management
- Conducting mid- and end-of-term debriefings
- Offering crisis and post-trauma care
- Teaching at workshops and seminars
- Meeting with clients via video conferencing such as Zoom
- Providing topical resources on our website
Who We Serve
Our counselors meet with members of the Africa Inland Mission community and members from over 160 other like-minded ministries. Our clients live in more than 35 countries in Africa and come from 25 different sending nations.
Gunilla Harlin, Clinical Team Leader
Phone: +254 733-687-050