AIM Care: Missionary Counselling
The peaceful location in Karen, on the outskirts of Nairobi, helps missionaries step away from their everyday lives and enjoy the beautiful gardens and friendly counsel of our experienced counselors without being bombarded by the noise and stress of the city.
We also have a loaning library for the missionary community, as wells as a large pavilion with picnic tables and a conference hall available for group gatherings.
How We Serve
- Counselling individuals, couples, and families
- Providing psychiatric care, diagnosis, and medication management
- Conducting mid- and end-of-term debriefings
- Offering crisis and post-trauma care
- Teaching at workshops and seminars
- Communicating with established clients through long-distance services (in some cases)
- Providing topical resources on our website
Who We Serve
Our counselors meet with members of the Africa Inland Mission community and members from over 160 other like-minded ministries. Our clients live in more than 35 countries in Africa and come from 25 different sending nations.