Mayfield Guesthouse: A Rejuvenating Environment
In its convenient location near Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Kenyatta Hospital, and several shopping centers in Nairobi, Kenya, Mayfield Guesthouse has served as a soft landing spot for missionaries for nearly ninety-five years.
Oftentimes, the people who come to our doorstep have traveled many hours on bumpy roads or through turbulent skies and are exhausted and disoriented, desperately in need of a hot shower and a comfortable bed. David Livingstone Sunguti and his staff of twenty-two friendly and knowledgable staff are here to create a restful environment, provide three hot meals a day, and help missionaries relax and find their feet.
How We Serve
Mayfield Guesthouse offers several amenities to their traveling guests:
- Twenty-seven cozy rooms: single, double, and family (cribs available upon request)
- Full board (including chai time) or Bed-and-Breakfast arrangements
- Taxi services to and from airport (or anywhere)
- Laundry services
- Free wi-fi and a computer room
- Cell phone rental
- Common lounge for visiting friends
- T.V. room
- Children’s playroom
- Conference room (reserve through reception)
- Gift shop
- Playground and basketball courts
- Long-term luggage storage
- Vehicle maintenance assistance
- Orientation to Nairobi (learn basic Swahili greetings, how to ride matatus, etc.)
Who We Serve
Mayfield Guesthouse welcomes anyone who needs a quiet place to rest. Different rates apply for those from other missions agencies.
David Livingstone Sunguti, Manager
Reception: +254 723-083-296